Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
You are being re-directed to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further. You are about to access a site, the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through it, is not warranted by the school and shall be solely be construed to be set forth by the third party. You will access this site solely for the payment of school fee and other charges you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences. The school expressly disclaims any liability for any deficiency in the services of the service provider whose site you are about to access.
The School will not be liable to or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss that you incur in the event of any deficiency in the services of the service provider, failure or disruption of the site of the service provider, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials in accordance thereto the school stand indemnified from all proceedings or matters arising thereto. It is the sole responsibility of the parent until the school fee paid by him/her is credited in to the school's Bank Account.
1. I certify that I am the Father/ Mother / Guardian of the ward and having signed Admission Forms and agreeing to observe the rules of the School, I understand that I cannot dictate to the School Authorities on matters of policy, on condition of admission or continuance in School of any student.
2. I hereby certify that the Date of Birth and spellings of the name of my child given in the form/documents attached are correct to the best of my knowledge and I shall not make any request for change.
3. I understand that rendering false or misleading information or withholding correct information may disqualify the child for admission/ education at this school at any stage.
4. The rules and regulations related to fee are as follows:
Instalment No. To be paid between
Ist Quarter 1st April 2017 to 15th May 2017
2nd Quarter 1st July 2017 to 15th August 2017
3rd Quarter 1st October 2017 to 15th November 2017
4rth Quarter 1st January 2018 to 31st January 2018
Should any of the last dates of payment specified fall on a holiday, then the payment due by that date may be remitted on the succeeding working day without penalty.
Fees have to be paid between above period given in the table. Thereafter, a fine will be imposed for late fees as follows:
Late fee Schedule For Ist, IInd & IIIrd Qtr
(a) 16 to last day of May, August, November Rs 30/.
(b) 01 to 15 June, September, December Rs 60/.
(c) After 15 of June, September, December Rs 90/.
Late fee Schedule For IVth Qtr
1. 01 February to 15 February Rs 30/
2. 16 February to 28 February Rs 60/
3. 01 March to 15 March Rs 90/
If the fee is not paid by the 30/31st of the month with late fee, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls and the student will not be allowed to attend the classes.
4 . Re-admission procedure will have to be followed again, if parents/ guardians intends to keep the child in the school.
5. I have made careful note of various details regarding the payment of school fee. I have made satisfactory arrangement for the remittance of school fee within due dates without waiting for reminder from the school.
6. In case of late submission of fee from last date of payment, no request to waive off the fine will be made under any circumstances and entertained.
7. The school reserves the right to ask a student to leave on disciplinary grounds. The Principal’s decision in this regard, will be final. If the school expels a student for behavioral issues, the fee will be charged for the quarter in which the expulsion takes place. Incase, parents decide to withdraw their child , there will be no refund of fees except the Caution Money.
Important Instructions For The Withdrawals :
For refund of caution money (security deposit) an application is to be submitted by the parents/guardian to the school within three months from the date of making the request for the issue of Migration Certificate or declaration of result by the School/C.B.S.E. Board, failing which the amount (caution money /security deposit) would be transferred to "Student Welfare Fund" and no correspondence for refund would be entertained thereafter.
Note: The refund of caution money (security deposit) would be made only on the production of proof in the form of original receipt/first receipt issued by School/Bankers at the time of getting admission.
Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing, one month in advance of the next quarter or else the fee for the following quarter will be charged. Such a request/notice should be given by the parents/guardian and not by the student himself/herself.
1st Quarter: April to June
2nd Quarter: July to September
3rd Quarter: October to December
4th Quarter: January to March
Note: In case of withdrawal in the middle of the session, without advance notice of one month or by 28th February for the new academic session commencing in April, as the case may be, the fee for the next quarter would become payable/adjustable against the amount (caution money/security deposit) and the balance, if any, may be requested in writing for refund within 30 days from the date of actual withdrawal or within 30 days from 28th Feb., failing which the balance amount of caution money/special security would be transferred to "Student Welfare Fund" and no correspondence for refund would be entertained thereafter.
Note: Administrative/Admission Charges are Non-refundable.
Development fund is payable at the time of admission. If the child does not avail of the admission provided, then the charges are Non-refundable as they are not for a Service but for Development and become due at acceptance of Admission.
Dewan Public School, Meerut respects your right to privacy.
When you visit the Dewan Public School Official Web site, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily:
1. Your computer or network IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the Dewan Public School’s official Website;
2. Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us. Information about your visit is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control, security and improvement of our site.
Your information is kept confidential, unaltered, and used only by Dewan Public School to administer your request. Dewan Public School does not disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected at this site to other companies or organizations.
Refund & Cancellation
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer's account and does not reach the School's account or a double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the school will send a refund request to the payment gateway service after which it should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited back to the payer's account.
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School's decision would be final.